Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Introducing TheanYew!

Hi everyone…
I'm Thean Yew, a happy go lucky person from Kedah which is taking Bachalor of Business Administration Entrepreneurship in UTAR.
This subject- “E-Commerce” is new for me and this is my 1st time blogging here. Feel so strange to this subject but luckily I got some interest to learn something new.

The 5 websites that I always visited:
Google

Friendster

YouTube

TheStar

Public Bank

The reason that I always visited those websites:
Google – is the most comment search engine that have huge database with a fast speed.

Frienster – the main websites for teenagers to have enlarge their network and meet some friends around the world.

YouTube – the website that allowed me to view some interesting video clip on net with free of charges.

TheStar – an English newspaper that most famous in Malaysia, with this lovely website, its let me to updating myself with the latest news.

Public Bank – with internet services, it provides internet banking and transaction in 24/7/356, its actually save a lot of time and effort to keep away from cue up in the bank or ATM just for some transaction of information

No comments: