Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A brief introduction of myself,Christable =)

Hey! I'm Christable Hermione a/p Polycarp.

::You can refer me as Chris or Belle::Whichever you're comfortable with::I'm a Ipoh Mali baby::I'm 21 turning 22 on 6th September this year::I'm a mix(chindian)::I'm currently pursuing a bachelors degree in Business Administration majoring in Entrepreneurship~final crucial year(Year3Sem1)-UTAR::Well lets hope for the best as i know and believe that the BEST is yet to come::I'm a people person::I LOVE the people i associate with,especially my family and friends::I respect every individual who love themselves and pity those who destroy their life by trying to be someone else*tsktsktsk*:: Music is my ecstasy::Challenges excite me,making me strive for more::I seek for fun and am an adrenaline junkie!::HAHAHA::

*I'm a girl who laughs a lot.Whines none stop.Complicated.Fun.Bubbly*
*Hobbies : shopping+travelling+music+jalan-jalan cari makan+mamak-ing+parties*


Add me up to get more close and personal::
>>msn:moncheri_chf@hotmail.com
>>facebook:chris_casual_chic@yahoo.com
>>friendster:chris_casual_chic@yahoo.com



The top 5 websites that i surf the most are :
1)Yahoo
2)Google
3)Facebook
4)Friendster
5)YouTube

I usually log on to Yahoo to check,read and reply emails. Google is a site where i search for information for tutorials,assignments and obtaining answers to my queries. I'm quite addicted to Facebook and Friendster. I usually log on to these 2 sites to stay in touch with friends and family and also for networking purposes. YouTube is a site where i usually search for music clips and also funny videos.

Top 5 Internet activities :
1)Check email
2)Info search
3)Plain Chatting
4)Networking (Facebook&Friendster)
5)Watch videos (music clips)

Thanx for the review and please leave a comment.even a simple one will be much appreciated.till then.tata. =)

*B e l l e*

No comments: