Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ChinHan in da House!

Greetings to everyone who visited this blog. Before going any further, let me briefly introduce myself, goes by the name Looi Chin Han. Born in the heritage city of Ipoh which is famous for good foods and breath-taking scenery. Loves futsal-ing, mamak-ing, lepak-ing and computer games. Currently in final year pursuing my degree in Bachelor of Business Administration majoring Entrepreneurship in University Tunku Abdul Rahman, Sg Long campus. The reason for me and my group mates started this blog is because it is an assignment requirement for one of our subject UBAI3013 E-commerce. Besides that, by starting this blog too will help us realise the important and benefits of blogging nowadays such as information sharing and for future business. I spend most of my daily time checking here and there in the internet. Normally i will play games, information seeking, chit-chatting with friends and surfing as part of my internet activities. Here are the list of 5 most visited website by me and why do i check on them;

-
ESPN soccernet.com

Reading news, reports and analyze on football events and activities in the world.

- lowyat forum

Joining the community and discuss on the latest news, gadgets and much more stuff to be discuss there.

- thestar.com

Getting on the latest news of nation and international.

- youtube.com

Spend some of the free time searching for useful clips to enjoy.

- facebook.com

Getting updates of friends.

Lastly, thanks for visiting our blog and hope that all of you will visit us now and then for updates.

Contact me at msn: paullooi@hotmail.com

p/s: this blog is done by amateur blogger, so...do excuse us for being simple.

- cheers -

No comments: